Training & Certification
Grace Products Corp. will train & certify all your leaders to host Blessings from the Heart Groups. Training takes place through our online training center in Richardson, TX. Your church will also receive the "Training & Certification Kit", which includes:
- Blessings from the Heart 8 Session DVD series featuring Greg Vaughn
- Elegant 3 Ring Binder with a full set of the Student Curriculum
- Fine Linen Stationary / Envelopes
- 1 Mahogany Treasure box w/ engraved plate
- "The Blessing" book by John Trent & Gary Smalley
- "The Lost Art of Letter Writing" 5-part DVD series
- Two comprehensive training manuals & 2 hours of live web cast training
Sign up the Women
Once leadership has been trained and certified, the church is qualified to register Blessings from the Heart participants. For $95 students recieve their student kits and the entire eight session course.
Blessings form the Heart student kits include:
- Elegant 3 Ring Binder with Student Curriculum, Sample Letters, Devotions, etc...
- Fine Linen Stationary / Envelopes
- Genuine Leather BFH Prayer Journal
- "The Blessing ", by John Trent & Gary Smalley
- "The Lost Art of Letter Writing" 5 part DVD series
Leaders simply distribute forms and members signup online themselves or return the forms to have the leader take care of group registration.
Blessings from the Heart 8 Session DVD featuring Greg Vaughn
This is the backbone of the Blessings from the Heart experience, 8 powerful 20 minute presentations to be used at each session. Greg Vaughn will inspire the hearts of women and provide helpful insight into the emotional & spiritual needs of your loved ones.
Elegant 3 Ring Binder, Curriculum & Sample Letters
An elegant leather bound 3 ring binder houses all the curriculum for the course, selected monthly devotionals and work sheets for writing those precious blessings too your family members and friends.
- Samples of blessing letters written to children, spouses, grandchildren, parents, etc.
- Study guide for the 5 part DVD series "THE LOST ART OF LETTER WRITING".
- Individual tab section for storing your duplicate letters written to your spouse and children.
- Photo sheets for storing important family photos. These photos will be sent with some of your letters.
- Devotions section with eight specifically chosen assignments that will help your letter writing.
- Lots of note pages for prayer requests, practice, and just plain doodling.
- Invitation List for gathering names of women that you can invite to join Blessings from the Heart next semester.
Fine Linen Stationary / Envelopes
Record your memories and affection to your loved ones on this elegant linen stationary set. It contains 20 sheets of linen stationery, 10 envelopes, 8 Blessing Cards & Envelopes, and 2 Coffee or Tea Invitations.
Embossed Prayer Journal
The Official "Blessings from the Heart" Prayer Journal. Embossed with the BFH logo and elegant stamped gold leaf edges are on every page. A real keepsake for storing all the thoughts, prayers, and memories during your journey through the BFH curriculum and beyond. A perfect gift for any occasion. Genuine leather makes it last a lifetime, 5.5" x 8.5".
"The Blessing" by John Trent & Gary Smalley
Family counselors Gary Smalley and John Trent, Ph.D., show us how we can transform our lives-even when it is no longer possible to receive our parents' blessing. They reveal the five key elements of the blessing, describe the most common home situations where a blessing has been denied (one of them may be ours), and offer practical, effective methods to heal broken hearts and families. Most important, they explain how we can be a blessing, and pass on that life-changing gift to our loved ones. Blessings from the Heart helps women of any age learn how to leave a legacy of faith, hope and love. Just as God has written us a love letter called the Bible, women can leave treasured words of love and blessing. Women are experiencing a revitalization in their marriages and relationships with their children after attending Blessings from the Heart seminars. This amazing book helped start it all.
"The Lost Art of Letter Writing" 5-part video series
Learn to write letters from the heart with Dr. Reg Grant, Professor of Pastoral Ministries at Dallas Theological Seminary. You will enjoy his unique sense of humor and become passionate about writing as he teaches you to write with clarity and creativity.
In this 5-Part video series, you will gain helpful insight into the spiritual and emotional needs of your children and spouse. You will review candid letters from famous personalities like Mark Twain and get tips and instructions that will take you from preparation to your first line, to closing.
This personalized, engraved mahogany box is the centerpiece of the Blessings from the Heart program. This is the Mahogany Treasure box that each recipient will use to store their letters and other treasures. The one thing we’ve learned from our research is unless we have a treasure chest for life’s treasures, we will surely lose them.
To sign up now, call 800-527-4014.